Dead Sea Mud Mask
Our cult favourite dead sea mud is packed with natural goodness and bursting with earthborn minerals that remove dirt and grime, to achieve deeply cleansed and renewed skin. Feel the tingle as the salts and minerals get to work!
- Gently exfoliates to unclogs pores resulting in the reduction of blackheads and blemishes.
- Dead Sea salts and minerals replenish lost nutrients resulting in a rebalanced, super soft skin.
- Kaolin Clay absorbs excess sebum to minimise the appearance of pore size.
- Essential oils; eucalyptus and mint boost circulation stimulating skin collagen, improving skin tone and elasticity.
- Cell turnover is increased, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides relief for skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Natural, organic ingredients and free from parabens gives you confidence in what's going onto your skin.
How to use:
Apply to a cleansed dry face and massage gently, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. For best results use no more than twice a week. The tingling sensation that mellows out after a few minutes, suitable for all skin types, for extremly sensitive skin a patch test on the back of the neck is reccomended.
Sea Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Water (Aqua), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Kaolin Clay (Kaolinite), Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barabadensis Leaf) Juice, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Essential Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Occurs naturally in essential oils.
What's left out:
Petrochemicals, PEGs, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, silicones, GMOs, synthetic colours or fragrances, animal testing of any kind.
Bought for daughters birthday as she loves it x
Haven’t seen any difference yet
I have had troublesome skin for years now, being 33 I can verify I had used all the top products and have wasted hundreds of pounds in the process and nothing has made a difference..until now. From the first use of this my skin looks and feels cleaner/clearer, it does burn a little when you first apply but it honestly isn’t unbearable. A lot of people commented on the smell so I wasn’t looking forward to that but it really isn’t that bad. Will definitely always have this in my bathroom cabinet.
This leaves my face feeling deep clean and very smooth and seems to help my oily T zone. It is definitely worth using as it certainly improves the appearance of the skin. (I am 60 years old).
Tiny tub of the mask, not worth the amount I paid. Only gives enough for 2 masks maximum.