Dead Sea Mud Mask
Our cult favourite dead sea mud is packed with natural goodness and bursting with earthborn minerals that remove dirt and grime, to achieve deeply cleansed and renewed skin. Feel the tingle as the salts and minerals get to work!
- Gently exfoliates to unclogs pores resulting in the reduction of blackheads and blemishes.
- Dead Sea salts and minerals replenish lost nutrients resulting in a rebalanced, super soft skin.
- Kaolin Clay absorbs excess sebum to minimise the appearance of pore size.
- Essential oils; eucalyptus and mint boost circulation stimulating skin collagen, improving skin tone and elasticity.
- Cell turnover is increased, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides relief for skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Natural, organic ingredients and free from parabens gives you confidence in what's going onto your skin.
How to use:
Apply to a cleansed dry face and massage gently, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. For best results use no more than twice a week. The tingling sensation that mellows out after a few minutes, suitable for all skin types, for extremly sensitive skin a patch test on the back of the neck is reccomended.
Sea Silt (Dead Sea Mud), Water (Aqua), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Kaolin Clay (Kaolinite), Organic Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barabadensis Leaf) Juice, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Oil, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Oil, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Essential Oil, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Essential Oil, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus) Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Occurs naturally in essential oils.
What's left out:
Petrochemicals, PEGs, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, silicones, GMOs, synthetic colours or fragrances, animal testing of any kind.
Can’t be without this, I’ve gone through about 7 tubs of this over the last few years. I’ve always suffered from blackheads and tried so many products, none of which have worked, then at 46 I come across this little miracle in a tub and as long as I use weekly I remain blackhead free. I have tried other masks and the blackheads come back so I always come back to this little baby, I love it!
This is a decent mask. My skin feels soft & clean after using. It can burn a tiny bit but not bad. .
my skin gets extra clean.
I`ll order another :)
This is the best face mask I've ever used, it leaves my skin looking brighter and reduces my blemishes. Beware it is a little bit tingly - but I like it, it makes it feel like the mask is getting my skin extra clean. Love it!
I have been using this for a while now and definitely have seen an improvement to my skin. I am prone to spots on my forehead and chin but since using this once or twice a week I dont have so many. It does tingle a bit when you first use it but I soon got used to that.