Mineral Cleanser Balm
This hydrating deep cleansing balm is rich in rose clay minerals that detoxify and regenerate the skin, while lightly exfoliating and dissolving make up, grime and pollutants. On contact with skin this mineral balm transforms into a rich oil, locking in moisture to the skin’s surface.
- Pink clay minerals detoxify and regenerate while lightly exfoliating to dissolve make up, grime and pollutants.
- Packed with powerful moisturisers such as; coconut, sweet almond oil and grape seed oil. Antioxidant vitamin E prevent environmental damage and premature ageing.
- On contact with skin this cleansing balm transforms into a rich oil, locking in moisture to the skin's surface. For all skin types. Especially suitable for those concerned with premature ageing and skin lacking lustre.
- This is a multi-functional product. Perfect to use on a daily basis as a deep cleansing balm or weekly as a nourishing facial mask. Infused with calming lavender for you to relax and wash away the day.
- Infused with calming lavender for you to relax and wash away the day.
- Natural, organic ingredients and free from parabens gives you confidence in what's going onto your skin.
How to use:
Simply massage into face leave for 10 minutes and remove with a damp cloth. This is a multi-functional product and can also be used as a facial mask once a week. Suitable for all skin types except oily.
What's left out:
Petrochemicals, PEGs, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, silicones, GMOs, synthetic colours or fragrances, animal testing of any kind.
I have been using this cleanser balm for 3 months now in a double-cleansing routine. I use the balm first to dissolve oil and dirt on my face and I rinse, then I wash my face with black soap. If my skin is particularly dry I’ll skip the black soap and just take the oil off my face with a face cloth. A little goes a really long way with this product and it melts on contact with your skin making it easy to cleanse properly. My skin doesn’t feel oily nor dry afterwards which I really love, and it hasn’t caused me to break out at all.
I also love how all the ingredients in this are natural - my skin has reacted to this much better than it has reacted to other cleansers!
All in all this is a 100% recommended buy no matter what your skin type is, and I’ll definitely be repurchasing this when I run out!